General Application Rates:
Watering Plants (Soil):
- Watering. Use 1oz REV per gallon of water and water normally. Use every 4 days to 2 weeks depending on plant health. OR
- Foliar Spray. Use 1oz REV per gallon of water and spray leaves thoroughly every 10 days.
- Mix REV with water at a 50/50 ratio and soak or spray roots prior to transplanting
Drip System in Greenhouse:
- Use 1oz REV per gallon of water (May be able to back down to 1/2oz REV per gallon of water if watering frequently.)
- Soak seeds in a 50/50 REV to water mix for 3-4 hours prior to planting.
- Put 12oz REV in a 5 gallon sprayer and spray flats. Plant in field and add 1 quart to 200 gallons of transplant water with fertility.
Hydroponics & Aquaponics:
- 1oz REV per gallon of water running through the roots
- 3.5 to 4oz REV per 1000 sq. ft. with your standard fertilizer application.
Overseeding & Hydroseeding:
- 2.5 gallons REV per acre with fertility