REV Application Rates:
Organic REV is simple to use. All you have to do is add water to the concentrated REV and you are ready to go.
REV can be applied by watering or foliar spray. When watering you want to make sure that you soak the plants roots. When spraying you want to coat the leaves. REV is micronized and will not clog sprayers or drip systems. Our particle size is small enough that plants can absorb our organic material into the leaf.
Watering Plants (Soil):
- Watering. Use 1oz REV per gallon of water and water normally. Use every 1 to 2 weeks depending on plant health. OR
- Foliar Spray. Use 1oz REV per gallon of water and spray leaves thoroughly every 2-3 weeks.
- Note: some plants such as tomatoes and cannabis have shown strong results when REV is applied weekly.
- Mix REV with water at a 50/50 ratio and soak or spray roots prior to transplanting
Drip System in Greenhouse:
- Use 1oz REV per gallon of water (May be able to back down to 1/2oz REV per gallon of water if watering frequently.)
- Soak seeds in a 50/50 REV to water mix for 3-4 hours prior to planting.
- Put 12oz REV in a 5 gallon sprayer and spray flats. Plant in field and add 1 quart to 200 gallons of transplant water with fertility.
Hydroponics & Aquaponics:
- 1oz REV per gallon of nutrient mix running through the roots
- 3.5 to 4oz REV per 1000 sq. ft. with your standard fertilizer application.
Overseeding & Hydroseeding:
- 2.5 gallons REV per acre with fertility